This page gives you a diary of events as they have happened at the club.
News of current and former players will be included, as well as any other Spurs related story, rumour or innuendo.
To find out what was going on for the particular day in the past, click “On this day in Spurs history”.
- TEAM NEWS : – Tottenham lost 3-4 at Anfield to Liverpool this afternoon. Match Report.
- TEAM NEWS : – Hugo Lloris is ruled out of tomorrow’s match at Liverpool, with Ryan Sessegnon, Rodrigo Bentancur, Emerson Royal and Yves Bissouma all joining him in being out with injuries.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Rumours today claim Spurs may make a summer bid for Newcash United winger Allan Saint-Maximin.
An odd one arising today concerns an interest that Tottenham have in Nottingham Forest striker Morgan Gibbs-White.
Spanish media report that Tottenham and Chelsea are said to be watching 37 year old Salernitana and Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa, who will be available on a free transfer in the summer.
Stories claim that Spurs are looking at terminating the contract of Tanguy Ndombele.
South Korean striker Lee Kang-In is being touted as a Spurs summer signing from Mallorca.
- MANAGER RUMOUR : – The new name in the frame for the Spurs job is SS Lazio manager Maurizio Sarri, although a number of sources are hinting that Ryan Mason may be handed the job full-time.
- UNDER-18s : – Leicester City Under-18 visited Hotspur Way this morning and drew 3-3, with the Spurs goal-scorers being Han Willhoft-King, Tyrese Hall and Oliver Irow.
- OTHER NEWS : – Wigan Athletic were relegated to League One this afternoon … Ipswich Town won promotion to the Championship today, as did Plymouth Argyle … Stevenage won promotion to League One today, while Hartlepool were relegated from League Two …
- UNDER-21s : – The Spurs Under-21s drew 2-2 against Mancashter United away tonight. The Tottenham goals were scored by Romaine Mundle and Nile John.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Lots of clubs are looking at Lille’s Canadian striker Jonathan David, with Spurs one of the clubs mentioned as an interested party.
Derby County are reported as being keen to sign junior Tottenham Academy striker Justin Oguntolu, who will be released in the summer,
Spurs apparently made an approach for 16 year old right back Jack Wyllie of Glasgow Rangers, but he is set to sign a professional contract with the Ibrox club in the summer.
- FABIO PARATICI : – After presenting a strong argument to FIFA, Fabio Paratici‘s lawyers have achieved a partial success in their appeal against his 30 month world-wide ban from football activities. The former Spurs Director of Football will be able to attend training sessions and undertake administrative tasks, but neither enter dressing rooms before or after matches nor talk to players or agents.
- OTHER NEWS : – Blackpool were relegated to League One tonight …
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham drew 2-2 with Mancashter United at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tonight. Match Report.
- TEAM NEWS : – Lucas Moura is available again after serving a three-match suspension, but Ben Davies, Clement Lenglet and Hugo Lloris will be assessed before the match to see if they can take part. Ryan Sessegnon, Rodrigo Bentancur, Yves Bissouma and Emerson Royal are all still side-lined with injury.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Tottenham and Mancashter United are keen on signing AC Milan’s former Chelsea central defender Fiyako Tomori, with another ex-Stamford Bridge centre-half also being considered as the club are said to be interested in Andreas Christensen.
25 year old Rennes and Croatia midfielder Lovro Mejer is a player that Spurs are interested in according to reports today.
News from Spain links Tottenham with an interest in signing Barcelona’s Brazilian winger Raphinha, with Newcash United and Woolwich Wanderers also wanting to buy the former Leeds United player.
- MANAGER RUMOUR : – The latest manager to reveal he is keen on the Tottenham job is former Spurs midfielder and current Greece boss Gus Poyet.
- OTHER NEWS : – Sheffield United won promotion to the Premier League tonight.
- COACHING STAFF : – One member of the coaching staff who has been retained by Spurs is set-piece coach Gianni Vio. Rumours in today’s media reckoned former goalkeeper Michel Vorm could return to the club as part of Mason’s coaching staff, but Perry Suckling takes on the role of First Team goalkeeping coach, joining Nigel Gibbs, who steps up from Academy coach to Acting First Team coach. Former Spurs Academy player coach Matt Wells comes in as Acting Assistant Head Coach) to Ryan Mason, who is the Acting Head Coach.
- TICKET REFUND : – The Spurs players have apologised for the performance on Sunday and are refunding the tickets for those who attended.
- FAN ADVISORY BOARD (FAB) : – THFC have announced the introduction of a FAB to be consulted on club matters. Applications from people who wish to be a member of the FAB are welcomed from Men’s and Women’s season ticket holders, One Hotspur members and members of domestic and international Official Supporters clubs by May 14th.
- MANAGER RUMOUR : – Tottenham are being linked with a supposed interest in Glasgow Celtic manager Ange Postocoglu.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Newcash United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs are reported to be interested in signing Brighton & Hove Albion’s Argentine midfielder Alexis MacAllister.
As well as looking at bringing Internazionale goalkeeper Andre Onana, Tottenham are reported to be keen to make a double transfer from the Milan club, with striker Lautaro Martinez the other target.
Fulham midfielder Joao Palhinha is reported to be a player Spurs are interested in during the summer transfer window.
Mancashter United’s move to sign Harry Kane is said to include a rise in his salary from £200,000 a week to £300,000 a week.
- NEWCASH FALL-OUT : – Leaks have claimed that at half-time, Oliver Skipp was making it clear to more senior players that he did not think they were putting in the effort during the first half of the match at St. James Park. Skipp is said to be a surprise name on the Players Committee who Daniel Levy consulted before sacking Cristian Stellini. The other players believed to be on the committee are Hugo Lloris, Harry Kane, Eric Dier and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.
- INJURY NEWS : – Jude Soonsup-Bell, our Under-21s striker, will miss the rest of the season after suffering a hamstring injury
- OTHER NEWS : – Burnley won the Championship title tonight.
- MANAGER SITUATION : – Following the capitulation at Newcash yesterday, Cristian Stellini and his staff have been dismissed, with Ryan Mason taking over as Interim Tottenham manager until the end of the season.
- UNDER-21s : – Goals from Lucas Moura, Romaine Mundle and Yago Santigo gave Spurs Under-21s a 3-2 win over Chelsea at Stevenage FC tonight.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Mancashter United are supposedly making the first steps to sign Harry Kane in the summer.
Sevilla are reported to be interested in buying Davinson Sanchez for £17.7 million.
Rumours today link Tottenham and Chelsea with a summer move for Internazionale goalkeeper Andre Onana.
Aston Villa are said to be interested in signing Giovano Lo Celso from Spurs.
- STADIUM : – The THS will stage the finals of the Rugby Union Heineken Cup and Challenge Cup over the weekend of 24th and 25th May 2024.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham lost 1-6 to Newcash United at St. James Park this afternoon. Match Report.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Tottenham are reported in the Sunday mirror to be interested in signing 23 year old central defender Loic Bade from Rennes should his loan to Sevilla not be made permanent.
Aston Villa are said to be interested in signing Sporting Lisbon’s attacking midfielder Pedro Goncalves, but Spurs are allegedly already in talks to sign the 24 year old.
The Sun on Sunday reckon that Mancashter City and Spurs are both going for SSC Napoli central defender Kim Min-Jae.
- UNDER-18s : – Spurs Under-18s lost 2-3 at West Bromwich Albion’s training ground, with Tottenham’s goals coming from Tyrese Hall and Oliver Irow.
- OTHER NEWS : – … Wrexham AFC have won promotion to League Two today … Rochdale have been relegated to the National League after 120 years in the Football League … Leyton orient secured the League Two title today …
- FABIO PARATICI : – The Spurs Director of Football has resigned with immediate effect after his appeal against a world-wide 30 month ban on his football activities was dismissed yesterday. The Italian will now channel his energies into continuing the legal battle to contest the ban.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs are keen to re-visit a bid to Galatasaray for Italian international midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo in the summer.
Independent Ipswich Town website (Those Were The days) TWTD claim 16 year old Town defender Callum Logan has agreed a move to Tottenham.
Spurs and Liverpool are reported to be the two main candidates to sign Eintracht Frankfurt defender Evan Ndicka, with both clubs rumoured to be after Sporting Lisbon and former Spurs midfielder Marcus Edwards and Juventus’ French international midfielder Adrien Rabiot.
- DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL RUMOUR : – With Fabio Paratici resigning, Spurs may be looking for a replacement for the Italian, with Sevilla’s Monchi being put forward as an option to take his place.
- TEAM NEWS : – AS Spurs head north to play Newcash United, Lucas Moura will not be available, as he serves the third and final game of his suspension, while Rodrigo Bentancur, Yves Bissouma, Ryan Sessegnon and Emerson Royal continue their recoveries from injury. Clement Lenglet is fit again after taking a knock against AFC Bournemouth last week and Ben Davies will have a late fitness test after a few weeks out.
- CONTRACT : – Under-18 goalkeeper Luca Gunter has signed a new deal with Spurs that extends his stay until 2025.
- UEFA FOOTBALL BOARD : – An advisory committee set up by UEFA to gain input from current and former coaches and players to address issues arising in the game which are to be reviewed. Ex-Spurs Head coach Jose Mourinho and former players Jurgen Klinsmann, Robbie Keane and Gareth Bale are among the 24 members of the board, who will meet for the first time on 24th April.
- OTHER NEWS : – … Woolwich Wanderers have one thing to celebrate this season by winning a point against bottom of the table South Coast Big Club that has given them victory on St. Totteringham’s Day – well done the Gooners !
- FABIO PARATICI : – The Spurs Director of Football’s appeal against the 30 month world-wide footballing activity ban, extended by FIFA at the request of the Italian FA has been rejected by the Italian Olympic Committee who heard the case.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – AC Milan goalkeeper Mike Maignan is being linked with Tottenham again today.
Borussia Dortmund central defender Nico Elvedi is said to be set to leave the Bundesliga club in the summer, with Tottenham mooted as a possible destination for the 26 year old Swiss international.
- UNDER-17s : – Nottingham Forest’s City Ground was the venue for the Under-17 Premier League Cup Final, but the home side were soundly beaten 5-1 by Tottenham. The goal-scorers for Tottenham were Oliver Irow 2, Mikey Moore 2 and Tyrese Hall after Forest had taken the lead in the match.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Attacking midfielder Jesper Lindstrom is a player Spurs are said to be interested in according to the media in Denmark, with Eintracht Frankfurt wanting between 35 million and 55 million Euros for the 23 year old.
Barcelona’s 24 year old Uruguayan central defender Ronald Araujo is being linked with Spurs among other interested clubs in the Premier League. He has not been able to be registered at the Nou Camp club, but it is rumoured that the 6′ 4″ defender has a £71 million price tag.
Tottenham were one of a number of English clubs who sent scouts to watch Celta Vigo’s 20 year old midfielder Gabri Veiga yesterday and his club may be willing to sell for around £35 million. U
Chelsea central defender Levi Colwill, who is currently on loan at Brighton & Hove Albion, is linked with Tottenham today, as well as Mancashter City and Liverpool.
- FA FINE : – Following the confrontation on the side-lines during the home match against Brighton & Hove Albion, both clubs have been fined £100,000 each by the FA for failing to conduct themselves in an orderly manner. It seems a bit harsh, with other clubs receiving lesser punishment for the same offence.
- FABIO PARATICI : – The appeal by the Spurs Director of Football against the FIFA decision to ban him from football activities for 30 months that has been extended world-wide will go into a second day tomorrow.
- MANAGER RUMOUR : – It is reported that Fabio Paratici had a meeting in Switzerland with English-born Stade de Reims manager Will Still, who has done very well with his team in Ligue 1 this season. The Italian media have put this story out, but there must be doubts about him being linked with the Spurs job as the 30 year old West Ham United London fan is currently shuttling to Belgium every week to complete his coaching certificates. At the moment Reims have to pay a fine for every game he is in charge, as he does not have the necessary qualifications to coach in the French league.
- OTHER NEWS : – Walsall sacked manager Michael Flynn today …
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Paris Saint Germain are said to be interested in signing Tottenham striker Harry Kane.
With Spurs one of the clubs being linked with midfielder James Ward-Prowse, South Coast Big Club have told the England international that he can leave IF they are relegated.
- EX-SPURS : – The big rumour today is that Antonio Conte is likely to take over as manager of AS Roma, with Jose Mourinho touted to be moving to manage Paris Saint Germain.
- OTHER NEWS : – Leyton Orient won promotion to League one tonight …
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Tottenham are reported to be interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Conor Gallagher in the summer.
- MANAGER RUMOUR : – Probably because he was in the UK to watch South Korea players, but Jurgen Klinsmann is the latest manager to be linked with the Spurs job.
- OTHER NEWS : – Port Vale sacked manager Darrell Clarke today …
- There wasn’t a lot of news about Spurs today, only the condemnation of the booing of Davinson Sanchez yesterday by sections of the Tottenham crowd.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham lost 2-3 to AFC Bournemouth at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this afternoon. Match Report.
- UNDER-21s : – Blackburn Rovers ran out 3-2 winners at the Leyland County Ground against our Under-21s this afternoon. Lucas Moura and Romaine Mundle were on the score-sheet for Tottenham.
- UNDER-18s : – Tottenham’s Under-18s lost 2-5 to Fulham this morning at Hotspur Way, with the Spurs goals coming from Tyrese Hall and Oliver Irow.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Tottenham and Mancashter United are both keen on signing 19 year old Birmingham City defender Rico Browne.
- OTHER NEWS : – Forest Green Rovers were relegated from League One today …
- TEAM NEWS : – Spurs will be missing Rodrigo Bentancur, Ben Davies, Ryan Sessegnon, Yves Bissmoua and Emerson Royal with injuries and Lucas Moura, who is suspended, when they face Bournemouth tomorrow.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Bayern Munich are said to be ready to make a bid to sign Harry Kane in the summer, however, the Daily Mirror claims that he is more likely to join Mancashter United, as he wishes to remain in the Premier League.
Spurs are reported to be in competition with Newcash United to sign Harvey Barnes, the Leicester City winger, in the summer.
Swansea City’s 20-year old central defender Nathan Wood is being watched by Spurs and Woolwich Wanderers.
- CONTRACT : – Yago Santiago has signed a new deal with the club that runs until 2025.
- MANAGER RUMOURS : – Some reports claim that the players want a British manager, but Daniel Levy has other ideas, while others claim that Levy wants to sign a British manager, while the players are opposed to this. So, who knows what’s going on ?
- MANAGER RUMOURS : – Burnley manager Vincent Kompany is said to be Tottenham’s first choice to replace Antonio Conte as Head Coach the Sun reports, while The Times reckon Spurs are after Feyenoord boss Arne Slot. The Daily Express says that Tottenham have six managers that they have an interest in appointing, one of whom is Kompany.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs are said to be one of a number of clubs interested in Celta Vigo’s 20 year old midfielder Gabri Veiga.
Should Internazionale finish outside the top four in Italy’s Serie A, the Milan club could sell 24 year old defender Alessandro Bastoni for £50 million.
- CAR CRASH : – Tottenham’s left back signing Destiny Udogie, who is on loan at Udinese, crashed his Mercedes into a bar causing £3,000 worth of damage.
- OTHER NEWS : – No action is to be taken by the FA against assistant referee Constantine Hatzidakis for allegedly elbowing Liverpool defender Andrew Robertson on the chin, just like nothing was done about Liverpool defender Andrew Robertson throwing an arm across Kieran Trippier‘s face in the Champions League final … The Premier League have agreed that shirt front advertising of betting companies will be banned from the start of the 2026-2027 season, although the clubs will still be able to advertise gambling firms on shirt sleeves and at stadiums on pitch-side LED advertising boards … Fixtures for the 2023-2024 season will be released on Thursday 15th June this year … The 2023-2024 season will have a mid-season break between 13th and 20th January 2024, while each club will have a 48 hour gap between games over the Christmas and New Year period …
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs are reported to have spoken to Spanish midfielder Dani Olmo about a move from RB Leipzig to North London.
It has been revealed that SSC Napoli do not have an obligation to sign Tanguy Ndombele at the end of his loan spell.
If Tottenham are to sign Leeds United goalkeeper Illan Meslier, it will cost around £40 million.
Real Madrid and Barcelona are said to be interested in signing Harry Kane on a free transfer at the end of next season.
Spurs have been included in the pack willing to buy 20 year old midfielder Ansu Fati from Barcelona according to today’s reports coming out of Spain.
- UNDER-18s : – Spurs Under-18s beat their South Coast Big Club counterparts 4-2 at Hotspur Way in the U18 Premier League this afternoon with Oliver Irow scoring two goals and Jaden Williams and Han Willhoft-King netting the others.
- FA CHARGE : – Tottenham and Brighton have been charged by the FA with failure to ensure “technical area occupants conducted themselves in an orderly fashion”.
- MANAGER RUMOURS : – River Plate manager Marcelo Gallardo is reported to have been considered in Tottenham’s search for a new manager , while some reckon Graham Potter, recently sacked by Chelsea, may be back in the frame for the post.
- EURO 2028 BID : – The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is one of ten stadiums in the UK and the Republic of Ireland to be included in a joint bid to stage the 2028 European Championship finals.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – It is reported that Spurs have held talks with the representatives of Valencia’s 22 year old, 6′ 6″ goalkeeper Giorgi Mamardashvili, who it is said would be available for around £30 million, although other reports claim that a swap deal that would see Tanguy Ndombele stay at SSC Napoli and bring their goalkeeper Alex Meret to N17 may be on the cards. However, if there is no exchange deal, then the keeper would cost around £35 million.
Another swap rumours on another website reckons Ivan Perisic‘s potential summer return to Internazionale could see long-time central defensive target Stefan de Vrij move to Tottenham.
Sporting Lisbon midfielder Pedro Goncalves is reported to be a player that Tottenham are considering making a move for.
- CONTRACTS : – Under-18 defenders Jahziah Linton and Max McKnight have signed his first professional contracts with the club.
- OTHER NEWS : – Leicester City have appointed Dean Smith as their manager until the end of the season to try and stave off relegation … Manager Paul Ince has been sacked by Reading …
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Barcelona winger Ferran Torres, 23, is reported to be made available in the summer, with Spurs ready to reignite their interest in him.
Spurs, Chelsea, Woolwich Wanderers, South Coast Big Club, Liverpool are interested in signing 19 year old Mancashter City midfielder Kian Breckin if he decides not to stay at the Etihad.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Tottenham scouts were among a number of clubs’ representatives at Feyenoord’s game against Ajax last week to watch Turkish midfielder Orkun Kocku, 22 and 21-year old Mexican striker Sanitago Giminez.
According to reports from Spain, Tottenham hold an interest in signing Sevilla striker Youssef En-Nesri, who would cost 40 million Euros.
Kilmarnock midfielder David Watson, 18, is believed to being invited to train with Tottenham this week.
Spurs are reported to have registered an interest in signing Chelsea winger Hakim Ziyech.
- VAR PERFORMANCE : – After yesterday’s match against Brighton& Hove Albion, the PGMOL have made an apology after a penalty was not awarded for a foul by Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg on Kauro Mitoma. The Seagulls are not happy about this and the club want an explanation of why a shirt-pull on Lewis Dunk in the box was not awarded and why their manager Roberto de Zerbi was sent off. Not content with that their fans want the match replayed !!
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham beat Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this afternoon. Match Report.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Spurs are reportedly still monitoring Norwich City right back Max Aarons, who it is said may be available for less than £10 million.
- OTHER NEWS : – Mick McCarthy left his post at Blackpool as their manager today …
- TEAM NEWS : – Lucas Moura is suspended for tomorrow’s match against Brighton & Hove Albion, while Richarlison, Ryan Sessegnon, Rodrigo Bentancur, Yves Bissouma, Ben Davies and Emerson Royal are all still out injured.
- CLUB APPOINTMENT : – Spurs have appointed former (Mancashter) City Football Group Executive Scott Munn as Tottenham’s Chief Football Officer, who will have leadership and management responsibility for the club’s football activities.
- FIXTURE CONFIRMATION : – Tottenham’s match at Aston Villa will be played on Saturday 13th May, with the match kicking off at 15.00.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Montpelier’s 20 year old striker Elye Wahi is a top target for Spurs according to stories today, with an asking price of £28 million not putting the club off the French Under-21 international.
- TRAINING GROUND : – Spurs have submitted a planning application to Enfield Council to build a single-storey extension in the first team training area to add offices for the coaches, kit storage and meeting rooms. Academy facilities have been recently upgraded and a new media centre is being built.
- EX-SPURS : – Apparently, Chelsea are keen on having talks with ex-Tottenham Head coach Jose Mourinho to replace Graham Potter in their manager’s position.
- OTHER NEWS : – Burnley won promotion back to the Premier League tonight …
- EX-SPURS : – Apparently, Chelsea are keen on having talks with ex-Tottenham Head coach Antonio Conte to replace Graham Potter in their manager’s position.
- OTHER NEWS : – Chelsea have appointed Frank Lampost as their interim manager until the end of the season, a year after sacking him.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Apparently, Spurs, Chelsea and Mancashter United have met with the agent of Valencia goalkeeper Giorgi Mamardashvili.
Eric Dier is reported to be interesting Jose Mourinho, who could plan a bid to take the Spurs defender to AS Roma.
Rumour today has it that Tottenham want to sign midfielder Rodrigo de Paul from Atletico Madrid for 30 million Euros.
Lautaro Martinez is rumoured to be set to leave Internazionale in the summer, with Spurs and Woolwich Wanderers interested.
Liverpool, Mancashter United and Tottenham are keen on signing SSC Napoli central defender Kim Min-Jae who has a £39 million buy-out clause in his contract.
RB Salzburg’s Swiss striker Noah Okafor is attracting interest from Spurs with a potential move for him in the summer.
16 year old Kilmarnock right back Ben Brennan is currently training with Spurs trialling for a place in the club’s Academy.
- UNDER-18s : – Spurs Under-18s drew 2-2 away at Brighton & Hove Albion today and the goal-scorers were Jaden Williams (penalty) and Oliver Irow.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Some stories today claim that Tottenham midfielder Harry Winks will complete a £22 million permanent move to Sampdoria as they take up the option on his loan deal, while others reckon he will return to N17 with the Italian side suffering financial issues, but move out again, either permanently or on another loan.
Athletico Paranaense striker Vitor Roque is a player that Spurs are believed to have made enquiries about, with the 18 year old Brazilian quoted as being worth £52 million.
28 year old SS Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is reported to be a summer transfer target for Spurs and Woolwich Wanderers.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham drew 1-1 at Goodison Park against Everton tonight. Match Report.
- UNDER-21s : – Kallum Cesay‘s goal was not enough to stop the Under-21s losing 1-2 to Mancashter City at Stevenage tonight.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Tottenham are linked with a move for West Ham United London central defender Nayef Aguerd according to a French website.
Rumours out of Italy claim Spurs may return in the summer to bid for 29 year old ex-Watford winger Gerard Deulofuo.
Daniel Levy wants to sign Leicester City’s midfielder James Maddison in the summer regardless of who the manger will be.
Crystal Palace central defender Marc Guehi will be a target for Tottenham in the summer according to speculation today.
- MANAGER RUMOURS : – Tottenham have allegedly told Mauricio Pochettino that he is not in the running to take over at the THS as the club look to replace Antonio Conte. People are thinking that now Brendan Rodgers has left Leicester City by mutual consent, that he is going to be the prime suspect to come in as the new manager.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Spurs and Chelsea will vie for the signature of AC Milan’s Theo Hernandez.
- OTHER NEWS : – As well as Brendan Rodgers leaving Leicester City by mutual consent, Chelsea sacked Graham Potter today after seven months in charge …
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Mancashter City central defender Aymeric Laporte has been offered to Tottenham and Paris Saint Germain.
Unchanged: Spurs are being said to be interested in Chelsea winger Hakim Ziyech, who looks set to leave Stamford Bridge for £13 million this summer. Unchanged: Spurs are being said to be interested in Chelsea winger Hakim Ziyech, who looks set to leave Stamford Bridge for £13 million this summer.
- DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL RUMOUR : – Former Liverpool Director of Football Michael Edwards is being linked with the Tottenham job while Fabio Paratici is on a leave of absence. Edwards was previously Chief Scout at Spurs when Harry Redknapp was the manager.
- UNDER-18s : – The Spurs Under-18 side won 4-0 away at Norwich City this morning. The goal-scorers were Yousef Akhamrich, Jaden Williams 2 (1 penalty) and Damola Ajayi, with all the goals coming in the first half.
Previous White Hot Lines.