This page gives you a diary of events as they have happened at the club.
News of current and former players will be included, as well as any other Spurs related story, rumour or innuendo.
Previous White Hot Lines
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Villarreal have been in discussions with Spurs about a deal to take Giovani Lo Celso to the Spanish club, with other talks involving a swap of Tanguy Ndombele for Pervis Estupinan.
AS Roma are the latest club to express an interest in signing Japhet Tanganga.
Released goalkeeper Thimothee Lo-Tutala is reported to be training with Hull City.
- OTHER NEWS : – England women won the Euro 2022 tournament by beating Germany 2-1 in extra time at Wembley this afternoon …
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham lost 0-1 to AS Roma in Haifa tonight. Match Report.
- UNDER-19s : – Tottenham’s Under-19s lost 0-8 to West Ham United London in the final of the Premier League Next Cup this afternoon.
- TEAM NEWS : – Ben Davies is reported to be ready to play against AS Roma tomorrow in Haifa, having travelled with the squad, but Oliver Skipp is side-lined with injury.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Tottenham have been reported as having contacted Fiorentina about a move for their Serbian defender Nikola Milenkovic, with La Viola more keen to sell him to Spurs than either fellow Serie A clubs Juventus or Internazionale. The 24 year old would cost between £32 million and £37 million.
Spurs midfield target Weston McKennie could cost as little as £25 million as Juventus are keen to move him on this summer and need the cash for other signings.
- FIXTURE CHANGES : – Some of Tottenham’s fixtures in October have been moved for live TV coverage …
Woolwich Wanderers (away) Saturday 1st October … Kick off now 12.30 (BT Sport)
Brighton & Hove Albion (away) Saturday 8th October … now will kick off at 17.30 (Sky Sports)
Everton (home) Saturday 15th October … now will kick off at 17.30 (Sky Sports)
Mancashter United (away) Wednesday 19th October … Kick off will now be at 20.15 (Amazon Prime)
Newcash United (home) Saturday 22nd October … Kick off will now be 17.30 (Sky Sports)
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Fulham are being linked with a move for Joe Rodon today, but later reports reckon he was set to join Ligue 1 club Rennes on loan for the 2022-2023 season with a £17.6 million option to buy the Welsh international.
Wolverhampton Wanderers winger Adama Traore is apparently still a £10 million target for Tottenham.
SSC Napoli haven been in talks about signing Giovani Lo Celso.
- SPURS LEGENDS : – A Charity match on Sunday 14th August will see the Spurs Legends side take on Harwich and Parkeston in Dovercourt, Essex with a 14.00 kick off. Tickets are £6.00 adults and £3 children and can be obtained by calling 07500 060277.
- TERRY NEILL : – Former Tottenham manager Terry Neill died today. MEHSTG extends its condolences to his family and friends.
- TRANSFER OUT : – Portsmouth have signed striker Dane Scarlett on a season long loan.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Rumour today has it that Sergio Reguilon has been offered to Internazionale by Spurs. Other articles reckon that Barcelona might want him, but cannot afford to pay a fee, so might swap Memphis Depay for the left wing-back.
Unlikely story doing the rounds involves Chelsea wanting to sign Harry Kane.
Today AC Milan are interested in signing Giovani Lo Celso
- UNDER-19s : – Our Under-19 team beat Kerala Blasters form India in the Premier League Next Generation Cup semi-final at Hotspur Way this afternoon. Jaden Williams scored a hat-trick, with the other goals coming from Jahziah Linton, Max McKnight, Thomas Bloxham and George Abbott.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Villarreal are reportedly in talks with Tottenham about the permanent transfer of Giovani Lo Celso, although SSC Napoli are also keen on the Argentine midfielder.
Having been rebuffed by AS Roma once, Spurs are said to be willing to return with a second offer for midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo.
A £34 million move for Juventus midfielder Weston McKennie has been floated once more, but an injury to new signing Paul Pogba may scupper the transfer to Tottenham.
- COACHING UPDATE : – Jermain Defoe and Yaya Toure are widely reported as being set to join Spurs as coaches.
- TRANSFER OUT : – Preston North End have signed Troy Parrott on loan for the coming season.
- CONTRACTS : – Ben Davies has extended his contract with Tottenham until 2025.
Troy Parrott has signed a new deal with Spurs that will run until 2025.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Preston North End are reported to be favourites to take Troy Parrott on loan for the 2022-2023 season after he signs a new contract with Spurs.
Two new possible destinations for Tanguy Ndombele have emerged, with Galatasaray and Marseille apparently keen on the French midfielder, although there are doubts about the ability of the clubs to fund his purchase and his wages.
A new rumour has appeared today, with Tottenham allegedly having an interest in signing Real Madrid forward Marco Asensio, who was priced at £34 million, although the price could be lower the closer the closing of the transfer window gets.
- EX-SPURS : – Former Spurs reserve central defender Grant Hall has joined Rotherham United on loan from Middlesbrough for the 2022-2023 season.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham beat Glasgow Rangers 2-1 at Ibrox in the Walter Tull Memorial Trophy match this afternoon. Match Report.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Swansea City are reported to be interested in taking Harvey White on loan for the 2022-2023 season.
Rumours today claim that Spurs are interested in signing Internazionale midfielder Nicolo Barella.
Antonio Conte has blasted Bayern Munich’s manager for publicly discussing the Bundesliga club’s interest in signing Harry Kane as “disrespectful”.
- UNDER-21s : – Billericay Town hosted the Tottenham Under-21s in a pre-season friendly at New Lodge and there was a 4-1 win for Spurs, with goals from Jamie Donley, Max Robson and two from Yago Santiago.
- ACADEMY INTAKE : – The new first year Academy players added to the Under-18s squad have been announced by the club. They are Elliott Krasniqi (goalkeeper), Carey Bloedorn (goalkeeper), Pele Arganese-McDemott (defender), Maeson King (defender), Archie Chaplin (defender), James Rowswell (defender), Zach Simons (defender), Leo Black (midfielder), Tyrese Hall (midfielder), Han Willhoft-King (midfielder), Kieran Morgan (midfielder), Damola Ajayi (forward), Yusuf Akhamrich (forward) and Oliver Irow (forward).
- TEAM NEWS : – Ben Davies is the only absentee with an ankle injury as Spurs face Glasgow Rangers at Ibrox tomorrow in the Walter Tull Memorial Trophy.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – A move for Internazionale defender Milan Skriniar looks unlikely now, as Tottenham have been quoted a fee of £68 million for the Slovenian international.
Sunderland, QPR and Middlesbrough are all seeking to take Troy Parrott on loan for the Championship 2022-2023 season.
Sampdoria are interested in signing Joe Rodon.
It is rumoured that Tottenham and Chelsea are looking at signing Newcash United winger Allan Saint-Maximin, who would cost around £40 million.
20 year old AS Roma left wing-back Nicola Zalewski is a £10.8 million target for Spurs according to reports out today.
Tottenham are still being linked with a move for Wolverhampton Wanderers winger Adama Traore, who may only cost £29 million now.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – A rumour has emerged that AC Milan are interested in signing Tanguy Ndombele, but Tottenham will have to take a loss on the amount they paid for the then record purchase. The Italian club are also said to have enquired about taking Pape Matar Sarr on a season-long loan and had talks with Fabio Paratici about Japhet Tananga too, with the defender also interesting Glasgow Celtic and AS Monaco. AC have also enquired about Sergio Reguilon.
Rumours about Tottenham’s contact with Leicester City about midfielder James Maddison are gathering pace, with Spurs looking to offload a few players before considering whether a move for the England international is possible.
Fiorentina have allegedly raised their offer to take Giovani Lo Celso on loan with an option to buy for £15 million. Whether this will be sufficient to meet Tottenham’s demands for his departure will be seen.
It is reported that AS Roma have turned down an offer of £25 million plus Joe Rodon for midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo.
- PRE-SEASON SQUAD NUMBERS : – After Ivan Perisic phoned Joe Rodon to ask for his squad number, the Welshman agreed that he would relinquish the number 14 shirt for Perisic to wear and will take the number 22 shirt. Djed Spence will be number 24 and Clement Lenglet number 34.
- AWARD : – Pape Matar Sarr has been named as the Young Player of the Year by the Confederation of African Football.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs are rumoured to be interested in signing AS Roma’s French midfielder Jordan Veretout for around £13 million, with Marseille showing interest in the 29 year old.
The asking price for Lucas Paqueta has been reduced from £55 million to £34 million by Olympique Lyonnais, prompting media speculation that Tottenham may make a move for the Brazilian attacking midfielder.
Spurs are believed to have offered Sergio Reguilon to Barcelona on loan, although other stories claim the La Liga club have no intention of signing the former Real Madrid full back over his love of his former club. A rumour coming out of Spain claims that Tottenham are offering Reguilon and Giovani Lo Celso in exchange for Sevilla’s French international central defender Jules Kounde.
With speculation around Tottenham’s interest in AS Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo, links of a swap deal involving either Tanguy Ndombele or Joe Rodon have been circulating on the Net.
- UNDER-21s : – Romaine Mundle‘s two goals handed Tottenham Under-21s a 2-0 away win against Bromley tonight.
- FAN BAN : – Five protesters who invaded the pitch and tried to chain themselves to the goalposts at the Spurs v West Ham United London game on 20th March 2022 were sentenced to a three year ban from entering football grounds today, along with 18-month conditional discharges.
- TRANSFER IN : – Tottenham have announced the signing of England Under-21 defender Djed Spence from Middlesbrough on a five-year deal costing an initial £12.5 million, with a potential additional £7.5 million if certain conditions are met.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Serie A club Sampdoria are keen on taking Bryan Gil on loan, but want Spurs to pay a chunk of his wages while he is in Genoa.
A report from Twitter claims that Sam Amo-Ameyaw and Jayden Meghoma from the Spurs Under-18s are set to join South Coast Big Club for around £852,000 after turning down scholarships deals at Spurs.
AS Roma have joined AC Milan in wanting to take Japhet Tanganga to Serie A.
- RUGBY UNION : – Saracens will play Harlequins at the THS on Saturday 25th March 2023 in a Rugby Union league match.
- EX-SPURS : – Development squad keeper Josh Oluwayemi had joined Portsmouth on a one-year deal with the option of another year after being released by Tottenham.
Former Spurs Development squad winger Maurizio Pochettino has joined Gimnastic de Tarragona after leaving Watford on a free transfer.
- FAN BAN : – A 26 year old former soldier from Gibside View, Winlaton, Gateshead has been banned from attending football matches for three years. Shay Asher made a Nazi salute towards Spurs fans when Newcastle hosted Tottenham in October 2021 and received a £200 fine for racially aggravated harassment in April 2022 when the case was heard. Having been found guilty, the prosecuting counsel applied for the banning order which was granted meaning he is not to enter football grounds, must stay away from England matches and has to surrender his passport if he applies for one.
- UNDER-21s : – The Spurs U21 friendly set for Tuesday 19th July at Bromley FC has been put back a day to Wednesday 20th July with a 19.00 kick-off because of the high temperatures in the UK at the moment.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Rumours linking Tottenham with a move for Internazionale defender Milan Skriniar have re-surfaced today, after a potential move to Paris Saint Germain appears to have hit the buffers.
Spurs are reported to be willing to offer £14.4 million for Barcelona striker Memphis Depay, but the Spanish club are rumoured to want £17 million.
There is a lot of speculation that Spurs will make a move for Leicester City’s England midfielder James Maddison.
- EX-SPURS : – Former Spurs Director Darren Eales has been appointed CEO of Newcash United.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham drew 1-1 with Sevilla in a friendly in Suwon, South Korea this afternoon. Match Report.
- UNDER-21s : – The Spurs Under-21 side lost 1-3 at Leyton Orient in the JE3 Foundation Trophy, with Tottenham scoring through Kion Etete.
- UNDER-18s : – The Spurs Under-18s side beat Leyton Orient 4-1 in a pre-season friendly at Hotspur Way this afternoon. Goals from Yusuf Akhamrich, Tyrese Hall and two from Damola Ajayi gave the Under-18s a flying start to their pre-season programme.
- EX-SPURS : – Former Spurs Reserve central defender Calum Butcher has left Dundee United to join Burton Albion on a free transfer.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – It is alleged that Spurs have made an approach for Atletico Madrid’s Rodrigo de Paul, but the Argentinian midfielder rejected the opportunity to move to N17.
Valencia are being linked with an interest in signing Harry Winks.
The French media are reporting that Tottenham are willing to challenge Marseille for Palmeiras left back Joaquin Piquerez. The 23 year old is also interesting unnamed club from the Bundesliga.
- EX-SPURS : – Former Tottenham midfielder Moussa Sissoko has signed for Nantes after being released by Watford.
Ex-Spurs midfielder Christian Eriksen has signed for Manchester United.
Toby Alderweireld has signed for hometown club Royal Antwerp.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Some reports claim that Tottenham are willing to offer Sergio Reguilon, Tanguy Ndombele, Harry Winks and Giovani Lo Celso to Sevilla in exchange for defender Joules Kounde.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham won the first match of pre-season by beating the K-League XI 6-3 at the Seoul World Cup Stadium. There were two goals each from Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son, with Eric Dier and an own goal sealing the win for Spurs. Match Report.
- COVID-19 UPDATE : – Antonio Conte has revealed that Fraser Forster and Yves Bissouma have contracted Covid-19 and will be isolated from the rest of the squad in Korea.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Japhet Tanganga is reported to have turned down a move to AFC Bournemouth, with other reports stating that the defender’s agent has been speaking to AC Milan on the phone Or, Newcash United are set to take Japhet on loan with an option to buy included.
It is rumoured that Tottenham are leading the race to sign Sevilla defender Joules Kounde, but Paris Saint Germain, Newcash United and Barcelona.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Apparently, Memphis Depay does not want to join Spurs this summer.
A lot of coverage is given to Sevilla’s interest in signing Sergio Reguilon, having just sold a left back and the media reckon the Tottenham man is their chosen replacement, but the fee may be an issue, so a loan move has been mooted in some sources. Other reports claim that Juventus are very keen on the Spanish international too.
With Internazionale terminating Chile midfielder Artur Vidal‘s contract, the media are speculating that Antonio Conte may make a move for the free agent.
- UNDER-21s : – Tottenham’s Under-21s lost out 2-3 to Enfield Town at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium. The Spurs goals came from a Roshaun Mathurin penalty and a long-range drive from Nile John. Former left back Danny Rose played in the match for Spurs.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Reports today claim that Fulham are interested in signing Joe Rodon.
Having signed Jack Clarke, Sunderland want to take Troy Parrott on loan for their season back in the Championship.
- COACHING APPOINTMENT : – The club have announced that Gianni Vio has joined the club as the Set-Piece coach.
- PRE-SEASON TOUR : – Hundreds of fans and Heung-Min Son welcomed the Tottenham squad when they arrived in Seoul for the pre-season tour of South Korea in scenes reminiscent of Beatlemania.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – If West Ham United London cannot agree a deal with free agent Jesse Lingard, Tottenham may make a move for the former Manchester United forward.
The Sunday Mirror claim that Spurs are leading the chase for teenage attacking midfielder Oscar Gloukh. The 18 year old plays for Maccabi Tel Aviv and starred in Israel’s run to the Under-19 European Championship final, with his club wanting £10 million for the player courted by AS Roma, Ajax, Borussia Dortmund and Glasgow Rangers.
Mancashter United and Woolwich Wanderers are both keen on buying South Coast Big Club defender Kyle Walker-Peters, but Spurs put a condition in the contract to sell him to the Saints allowing them to buy him back for £30 million.
Bayern Munich are reported to be keen on signing Harry Kane, although it is said they do not see it happening this summer.
Wolfsburg midfielder and Egyptian international Omar Marmoush is being chased by Brentford, Woolwich Wanderers and Spurs.
- TRANSFER OUT : – Sunderland have signed Jack Clarke on a permanent four year deal, which is rumoured to be an undisclosed low initial fee that could rise to £10 million if conditions are met.
- PRE-SEASON TOUR : – The squad travelling to South Korea and Israel does not include Tanguy Ndombele, Sergio Reguilon, Harry Winks or Giovani Lo Celso. Joe Rodon is ill and misses the trip. Alfie Devine and Dane Scarlett are given time to recover from playing in the Under-19 European Championships final. Clement Lenglet‘s visa has not been granted, so will not travel with the squad to South Korea
- SQUAD NUMBERS : – Tottenham have announced the squad number for Cristian Romero, who will wear the 17 shirt and Oliver Skipp will take Romero’s number 4 for the coming season.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – South Coast Big Club and Everton are the latest clubs to be linked with a loan move for Japhet Tanganga.
Sevilla are said to be willing to sign Sergio Reguilon on loan if he takes a cut in wages and that there is no obligation to buy the left back at the end of the deal.
- UNDER-21s : – The Under-21s’ first pre-season friendly ended in a 1-0 win at Hotspur Way over Colchester United, with Roshuan Mathurin scoring the goal on his return from a long lay-off with injury.
- DANNY ROSE : – Former Spurs defender Danny Rose is currently training at Hotspur Way even though he is still under contract to Watford, although the Hornets have told him that he needs to find a new club.
- TRANSFER IN : – Barcelona central defender Clement Lenglet has been signed by Tottenham on a season long loan with a reported option to buy the French international at the end of the deal.
- TRANSFER OUT : – Ajax have signed Steven Bergwijn from Spurs for a reported fee of somewhere between £26 million and £28 million on a five year deal. The fee is an Ajax and Eredivisie record for a signing.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – AFC Bournemouth are reported to be interested in signing Japhet Tanganga, potentially on loan, but an £8.5 million fee for a permanent transfer has been mooted.
Spurs and Sunderland are believed to have agreed the transfer of winger Jack Clarke to the newly promoted Championship club.
It is reported in the Daily Mirror that Matt Doherty has been told that he can leave Spurs this summer.
- OTHER NEWS : – Shock news has broken today that Fat Jack Wilshere has retired from football. We all thought he had retired years ago, so we’re not sure if it is ‘news’ …
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – AC Milan have been in touch with Japhet Tanganga‘s agents about a move to Serie A.
- EX-SPURS : – Released at the end of his contract, Tobi Omole is reported to be signing for Crawley Town.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Galatasaray are reported to be looking to sign Tanguy Ndombele if their other midfield target cannot be acquired.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – It is reported today that Tottenham have made a £20 million offer for 19 year old Slovenian Red Bull Salzburg striker Benjamin Sesko.
- FIXTURE CHANGES : – Some Spurs matches or kick off times have been changed in August and September to facilitate the TV companies live coverage of the games. Details of the changes are as follows …
Chelsea (away) Sunday 14th August to kick off at 16.30 (Sky Sports)
Wolverhampton Wanderers (home) Saturday 20th August – kick off 12.30 (BT Sport)
Nottingham Forest (away) Sunday 28th August with the kick off at 16.30 (Sky Sports)
West Ham United London (away) Wednesday 31st August – kick off 19.45 (BT Sport)
Mancashter City (away) Saturday 10th September with a 17.30 kick off (Sky Sports)
Leicester City (home) Sunday 17th September – kick off at 17.30 (Sky Sports).
- SUSPENSION : – New signing Richarlison will be suspended for the first Premier League match of the season against South Coast Big Club following an FA investigation into him throwing a flare when playing for Everton.
- SQUAD NUMBER : – Tottenham have gone early and announced that Richarlison will wear the number nine shirt next season.
- EX-SPURS : – Former Spurs Head Coach Mauricio Pochettino has been released from his duties of the same post at Paris Saint Germain.
Ex-Tottenham full back Chris Gunter has left Charlton Athletic on a free transfer to join AFC Wimbledon.
- PRE-SEASON TRAINING : – Some of the Spurs players returned to training for the first day of pre-season today.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs are still keen on pursuing a move for Anthony Gordon, with an offer reported to be in the region of £20 million in the pipeline for the Everton forward.
Clermont striker Mohamed Bayo is reported to be a £12 million transfer target for Tottenham and West Ham United London.
Spurs are still interested in signing Villarreal central defender Pau Torres.
A ‘verbal agreement’ has been arranged with Ajax for the 30 million Euros transfer of Steven Bergwijn to the Dutch club, with only the formal paperwork remaining to be completed before the winger leaves the THS.
Spurs are being linked with an interest in Barcelona’s Dutch striker Memphis Depay, who could be available for £17 million.
- UNDER-21s : – The Spurs Under-21 side will play a pre-season friendly ay Bromley FC on Tuesday 19th July. with the kick off set for 19.45.
The team’s fixtures in the EFL Trophy competition have now been agreed and will be played as follows : –
Wycombe Wanderers (away) on Tuesday 30th August – kick off 19.00
Peterborough United (away) on Tuesday 20th September – kick off 19.45
Stevenage (away) on Tuesday 18th October – kick off 19.00.
- EX-SPURS : – Former Tottenham Head Coach Nuno Espirito Santo has been appointed as manager of Saudi Arabian club Al-Ittihad.
Josh Oluwayemi, released by Spurs, has played for Portsmouth in a trial friendly.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – AS Roma are the latest club said to be interested in signing Emerson Royal.
Sheffield United are reported to be in talks with Tottenham about signing Jack Clarke.
It is being rumoured that an acceptable offer would tempt them to part with Davinson Sanchez.
Tottenham are still trying to prise away winger Anthony Gordon from Everton, with the Dele Alli fee being used to reduce the amount paid for the youngster.
15 year old full back Ishe Samuels-Smith has rejected a new contract with Everton and is interesting Spurs, Mancashter City and Chelsea.
- CONTRACTS : – Under-21 Spurs keepers Adam Hayton and Aaron Maguire have signed their first professional contracts with the club.
- OTHER NEWS : – Birmingham City have appointed John Eustace as their new Head Coach …
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Although he seems set for a move to Barcelona, it is reported that Spurs are making a big offer for Leeds United winger Raphinha.
Tottenham are also reckoned to be making a late move for Leicester City’s Belgian international midfielder Youri Tielemens.
Juventus are reported to be watching Emerson Royal, despite claims that Antonio Conte wants him to stay at the THS.
- STAFFING APPOINTMENT : – Spurs have confirmed the appointment of Gretar Steinsson as the club’s new Director of Performance. The former Bolton Wanderers player has joined Tottenham from the Icelandic FA.
- OTHER NEWS : – Birmingham City have sacked their manager Lee Bowyer …
- TRANSFERS IN : – A rumoured £60 million deal has secured the transfer of Everton’s Brazilian striker Richarlison to Tottenham on a five year deal.
In addition, Spurs announced the Development squad signings of goalkeeper Josh Keeley from St. Patricks of Dublin and full back Tyrell Ashcroft, who had made first team appearances for Reading.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs are reported to be stealing in to sign the West Ham United London youngster Sonny Perkins after an intended move to Leeds United when his contract expired today fell through. While The Irons have been making claims about the player being tempted away from the Taxpayers’ Stadium, it looks like the Tottenham supporting forward may be coming to the THS.
With Everton looking to replace Richarlison, talks with free agent Jesse Lingard were being held, but Spurs might look to add the former Manchester United forward to boost the “home-grown” player quota for the Champions League squad.
Tottenham’s fifth and sixth signings of the summer are expected to be incoming over the next few days with deals set to be agreed for Djed Spence and Clement Lenglet. The Barcelona defender is likely to come on a 5 million Euros loan deal, with his current club paying just under half of his £200,000 a week wages, while the Middlesbrough right back looks set to move for £15 million plus add-ons.
Sunderland are reported to be in talks with Tottenham about the permanent signing of Jack Clarke.
A rumour claims that Spurs are battling with Crystal Palace for the singing of St. Mirren’s Under-16 defender Campbell Murray, with South Coast Big Club and Wolverhampton Wanderers also keen on the player who is currently training with the St. Mirren first team squad in pre-season.
- INTERNATIONALS : – Alfie Devine played 85 minutes and Dane Scarlett 105 minutes as England Under-19s beat Israel 3-1 in extra time after the 90 minutes finished all level at 1-1 to win the Under-19 European Championship.
- EX-SPURS : – Dermi Lusala has signed for Coventry City after being released by Spurs.
Previous White Hot Lines