This page gives you a diary of events as they have happened at the club.
News of current and former players will be included, as well as any other Spurs related story, rumour or innuendo.
The MEHSTG spin story is our own unique take on some of the big breaking stories of the day … with our
“spin” (and little truth) attached to it !! There are also “no spin” stories, which are strange but true !!
You couldn’t make them up !!
- There was little news around today, which was surprising considering we play Brighton & Hove Albion tomorrow. The only thing the media seemed to get busy about was seeking quotes from all and sundry about what Dele Alli should do to recapture his form. There was a good article on the BBC website about our former central defender Steven Caulker though.
- FORMER PLAYERS : – Former Spurs defender and Reserve Team manager Colin Calderwood has joined the coaching team at Blackpool.
- OTHER NEWS : – England World Cup winning defender Nobby Stiles died today aged 78.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham lost 0-1 to Royal Antwerp in the Europa League tonight. Match Report.
- FIXTURE CHANGE : – Tottenham’s away game against West Bromwich Albion has been moved to Sunday 8th November with a Noon kick off to be screened live on Sky Box Office to try squeeze £14.95 out of you. MEHSTG will not be watching these games on Sky or BT PPV, as neither of these need more money, but will be contributing to the Tottenham Foodbank. Here’s how.
- TEAM NEWS : – Eric Dier and Tanguy Ndombele are suffering from niggling injuries following Monday night’s match at Burnley, so will be staying at home with Joe Rodon, Paulo Gazzaniga and Gedson Fernandes, all of whom are not included in the Europa League squad. Japhet Tanganga is still missing injured, but Gareth Bale will start the match at Royal Antwerp, as he returns to near peak fitness.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs are reportedly tracking the progress of Fiorentina’s central midfielder Gaetano Castrovilli, 23, who would cost around £42 million. He is also attracting interest from Internazionale, RB Leipzig and SSC Napoli.
Jose Mourinho is looking to add 17 year old midfielder Edouard Camavinga form Rennes in the January transfer window, with the youngster rated at £45 million and the target for a number of top European clubs.
- DIVERSITY : – Tottenham have become one of the founding signatories to the FA’s Football Diversity Leadership Code to increase diversity and inclusion at all levels of football in this country.
- OTHER NEWS : – Mansfield Town sacked their manager Graham Coughlan today.
- MATCH REACTION : – While a number of reports focussed on Jose Mourinho’s photo of the Spurs players all using their mobiles after the match last night, the thing that caught my eye was the “dressing room” itself, which seemed to have a canopy type roof. This made it look as if it was an external construction that must have been cold and there looked as if there were gaps around the roof. In the spirit of equality, would it be possible to pitch a tent in the underground car park at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for the Burnley players to change in for the reverse fixture ?
- CONTRACT : – It appears that Spurs are looking seriously at paying off Danny Rose’s contract to allow him to leave and find a new club, with little interest from other clubs coming to fruition in the transfer window.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham won 1-0 against Burnley at Turf Moor tonight, with Joe Rodon coming on as a sub near the end to make his debut. Match Report.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Any hopes of attracting Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric back to Tottenham seem to have been extinguished when the Croatian said that he was “too old” to follow Gareth Bale‘s example.
- EX-PLAYERS : – Goalkeeper Michel Vorm, who left at the expiry of his contract at the end of last season, has announced his retirement from the game.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – The chase for Torino striker Andrea Belotti this summer could be fierce as Spurs, AC Milan and Internazionale are all interested, even with an asking price of 80 million Euros. Napoli striker Arkadiusz Milik is likely to leave his club in January, with Spurs and Everton both interested in the 26 year old, who could be available for as little as £6.4 million.
- UNDER-18s : – Spurs Under-18s drew 4-4 with Reading this morning at Hotspur Way. The goals were scored by Dane Scarlett, Alfie Devine, Roshaun Mathurin and Tarelle Whittaker.
- CONTRACT : – A new contract offer to Heung-Min Son to sign for another five years is said to be worth £200,000 a week with performance related bonuses it has been reported.
- FIXTURE CHANGES : – A couple of Tottenham’s games have been moved for live coverage
– home to Manchester City on Saturday 21st November kick off 17.30 (Sky Sports)
– away at Chelsea on Sunday 29th November will kick off at 16.30 (Sky Sports)
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham beat LASK of Austria 3-0 in their Group J Europa League opening fixture at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tonight. Match Report.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Danny Rose may have his contract with the club terminated to see his situation resolved.
Watford striker Troy Deeney has revealed that he had talks with Jose Mourinho in the summer transfer window over a move to Spurs.
16 year old Callum Flatman signed for Hearts in Scotland rather than for Spurs after a week’s trial, as he wanted a professional deal at 16 and didn’t want to work his way through the Academy system, so signed for The Jam Tarts as he was more likely to get in the first team there.
- UNDER-23s : – Midfielder Chay Cooper has joined his former club Southend United non a work experience loan to get some games under his belt.
- TEAM NEWS : – Spurs may have Giovani Lo Celso and Erik Lamela fit again as they have both been back in training prior to our meeting with LASK in tomorrow’s Europa League Group opener at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Eric Dier and Japhet Tanganga are both ruled out, while Joe Rodon is not in the club’s Europa League squad along with other absentees Gedson Fernandes, Paulo Gazzaniga and Danny Rose . Clubs are allowed 12 players on the bench and five can be used.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Watford have denied that they made a deadline day move to sign Danny Rose.
Spurs are being linked with a huge spending spree in next summer’s transfer window, with Marcelo Brozovic of Internazionale, Wout Weghorst of Wolfsburg and Edouard Camavinga, the 17 year old Rennes midfielder being targeted.
Assistant Manager Joao Sacramento is a target to become manager at Belgian rock-bottom club Mouscron, allegedly.
There are stories today that Tottenham are to make a decision on the futures of Erik Lamela, Serge Aurier and Gedson Fernandes. Lamela’s fitness record is being considered as he comes to one year before the expiration of his contract. Fernandes is struggling to get playing time and may be allowed to return to Benfica. Aurier was said to be on his way out of the club in the transfer window that closed earlier this month, but a club could not be found to sell him to.
Meanwhile, it is reported that Spurs are keen to produce a new contract for Heung-Min Son.
- UNDER-23s : – Tottenham Under-23’s away match against Blackburn Rovers, which was set to be played on Friday 30th October has been moved to Monday 7th December with a 19.00 kick off at the Lancashire FA Ground.
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE : – Reportedly, Liverpool and Manchester United are talking to FIFA and a dozen top clubs from the continent about the formation of an 18 club European Super League. It is said that Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are being thought to make up the remaining three places to make up the maximum of five English clubs believed to be allowed to take part in the multi-million pound competition.
- UNDER-23s : – The Under-23s drew 0-0 tonight with Everton at Southport FC to maintain their unbeaten start to the season.
The Under-23s away match against Manchester United will now take place at Leigh Sports Village on Sunday 22nd November 2020 kicking off at 17.00.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Watford made a late deadline day attempt to sign Danny Rose, but he rejected the move and Spurs were not too impressed by the offer the Hornets made for the left back.
- INJURY NEWS : – Troy Parrott will return to Tottenham from his loan spell at Millwall while he receives rehabilitation for his ankle injury. Alfie Devine is wearing an air boot on his right foot after picking up an injury in Saturday’s Under-18 game against Aston Villa. Erik Lamela and Giovani Lo Celso are both training again after being injured.
- EX-PLAYERS : – Jacques Maghoma, the former Spurs development squad striker, has signed for Indian Super League side East Bengal.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham drew 3-3 at home to West Ham United London this evening. Match Report.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – January could bring a race between Tottenham and Liverpool to sign Leeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips, who the media rate at £50 million. Tottenham are said to be among a number of clubs interested in signing 17 year old Rennes midfielder Eduoard Camavinga in the next summer’s transfer window, while they are once again linked with a move for Internazionale’s Croatian midfielder Marcelo Brozovic.
- UNDER-18s : – Tottenham’s Under-18s lost for the first time this season, 0-2 at home against Aston Villa.
- NEW SIGNING : – Tottenham completed the permanent transfer of defender Joe Rodon from Swansea City for an initial fee of £11 million, which could rise to £15 million. The 22 year old Welsh international will wear the number 14 shirt.
- LOANS : – Cameron Carter-Vickers has moved to AFC Bournemouth on loan for the remainder of the season, while Development squad goalkeeper Josh Oluwayemi has joined Maidenhead United on loan until January 2021.
- TEAM NEWS : – Eric Dier is a doubt for Sunday’s game against West Ham United London with a hamstring injury picked up while with England. Harry Kane (muscle fatigue) and Gareth Bale (knee) should be fit, but Giovani Lo Celso (thigh) and Japhet Tanganga (muscle injury) will definitely be missing form the matchday squad.
- FORMER PLAYERS : – Former development squad striker Aramide Oteh has joined Stevenage on loan from QPR.
- INJURY NEWS : – Eric Dier may miss the game against West Ham United London on Sunday with a hamstring injury picked up on England duty. Hopefully, everyone else returned from international duty without any further injuries.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs still hope to secure the services of Joe Rodon form Swansea City before tomorrow evening’s EFL transfer deadline, but the offer Tottenham have made is still some way from the Welsh club’s asking price.
- NORTHUMBERLAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT : – The club have received planning permission from Haringey Council to develop the area to the North on the ground as a cultural quarter, continuing the Northumberland Development Project. This will be between Lilywhite House and the High Road, including a gallery, a live music recording studio, office and retail outlets. Called Northumberland Terrace or ‘Northern Studios THFC’, the area will also involve the restoration of the listed buildings fronting onto the High Road and these will be made ready for
- INTERNATIONALS : – Hugo Lloris was France’s captain as the beat Croatia 2-1 away from home in the Nations League.
Wales won 1-0 away in Bulgaria in a Nations League match tonight, with Ben Davies captaining his country.
Toby Alderweireld played 90 minutes of Belgium’s 2-1 away Nations League win over Iceland.
England lost 0-1 to Denmark at Wembley tonight. The Nations League match saw Harry Kane play the whole 90 minutes, while Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg played 88 minutes for Denmark before being substituted, with Christian Eriksen scoring the winning goal from the penalty spot on his 100th appearance for his country. Eric Dier had to withdraw from the England squad with a hamstring injury.
The Republic of Ireland lost 0-1 in Finland in the Nations League and Matt Doherty played all of the match.
Davinson Sanchez was in the Colombia side that drew 2-2 away to Chile in a World Cup 2022 qualifying match.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Spurs, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester United and Leicester City will contest the £40 million signing of AFC Bournemouth’s Welsh winger David Brooks in the January transfer window.
- INTERNATIONALS : – Sergio Reguilon played the 90 minutes of Spain’s 0-1 Nations League defeat to Ukraine in Kiev tonight.
Juan Foyth was an unused substitute for Argentina in their 20-1 win over Bolivia in a World Cup 2022 qualifier.
Ryan Sessegnon was a key part of England’s Under-21s 2-1 win over Turkey Under-21s at Molineux tonight. He scored a deflected first goal and then passed to set up the second. Oliver Skipp also played the whole match, while Brandon Austin was an unused substitute.
Jack Roles played 74 minutes of Cyprus Under-21s 0-7 defeat by Holland in a European Championship qualifying match tonight.
Portugal Under-21s 3-0 win over Gibraltar in the same competition saw Gedson Fernandes come on at half-time.
Serge Aurier was Ivory Coast’s captain in their 0-1 friendly defeat by Japan in Utecht tonight.
- TRANSFER RUMOUR : – Defender Danny Rose could leave before Friday’s EFL transfer deadline, with Middlesbrough showing some interest in the left back.
- STORY OF THE DAY : – Jack Wilshere is hoping for a move to a club in La Liga or Serie A … aren’t we all ?
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – The January transfer window could be a busy time for Tottenham as they are linked with a return to Internazionale for a further attempt to sign defender Milan Skriniar.
Other claims reckon Tottenham and Everton will vie for the signing of Napoli striker Arkadiusz Milik.
On report claims Tottenham have put a variety of flexible options to Swansea City in an attempt to sign central defender Joe Rodon, with a straight cash deal, a player plus cash swap or a loan back , which is helping with negotiations with the Swans.
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR STADIUM : – Spurs have been given permission by Haringey Council to increase the capacity of the stadium to 62,850 by rearranging the South Stand to allow the addition of further seating. This will be the final application for increasing the capacity without major works.
- OTHER NEWS : – Salford City sacked manager Graham Alexander today and filled his position with Paul Scholes, one of the club’s ownership team.
- INTERNATIONALS : – Ben Davies and Matt Doherty played all of the disappointing 0-0 Nations League draw between Wales and the Republic of Ireland this afternoon in Dublin.
Harry Kane was a 66th minute substitute for England in their 2-1 win over Belgium. Toby Alderweireld played the 90 minutes for Belgium, while Eric Dier completed the whole match for England at Wembley tonight.
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg played all of Denmark’s 3-0 away win over Iceland in the Nations League.
France were captained by Hugo Lloris in their 0-0 Nations League draw with Portugal in Paris tonight.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – The stories about Tottenham’s interest in Swansea City’s Welsh international centre back Joe Rodon range from a £7 million bid being made for him to Gareth Bale being the key to him joining Spurs, as he has always wanted to play alongside his idol. Meanwhile, Leicester City and West Ham United London (who seem to want to sign every Championship player going at the moment) are keen on Rodon too.
- INTERNATIONALS : – Sergio Reguilon was an unused substitute in Spain’s 1-0 win over Switzerland in the Nations League.
Davinson Sanchez played all of Colombia’s 3-0 win over Venezuela in their World Cup 2022 qualifying match early today.
- FIXTURE CHANGE : – Tottenham’s home game against Brighton & Hove Albion has been moved to a 19.15 kick off on Sunday 1st November for live coverage by Sky Box Office as a pay-per-view match.
- FORMER PLAYERS : – Former Development squad defender Nick Tsaroulla has joined Crawley Town on a free transfer after being released by Brentford B.
- INTERNATIONALS : – Argentina beat Ecuador 1-0 in their World Cup qualifier, with Juan Foyth getting on as a substitute in the 84th minute.
In a European Under-21 Championship qualifier, Gedson Fernandes played all of Portugal’s 4-1 win over Norway.
Jack Roles played 90 minutes of Cyprus Under-21s 2-1 win over Belarus in the same competition.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Tottenham are reported to have offered goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga to Liverpool in the transfer window which has just closed, but the Merseyside club shunned the deal.
- TRANSFER : – Development squad striker Kazaiah Sterling has joined Southend United on loan until January 2021.
- OTHER NEWS : – Arsenal are looking to end Mezut Ozil’s contract after he offered to pay for Gunnersaurus’ wages following the club making the dinosaur redundant.
- EUROPA LEAGUE SQUAD : – Spurs have named the squad for the Europa League and Danny Rose, Paulo Gazzaniga and Gedson Fernandes have been omitted, but Alfie Whiteman and Jack Clarke have been included.
- INTERNATIONALS : – Ben Davies captained Wales for the 90 minutes of their 0-3 defeat by England at Wembley. Harry Winks started for England and played 76 minutes, before being substituted and former Spurs defender Kieran Trippier captained England.
Matt Doherty played the whole of Republic of Ireland’s 0-0 draw in Slovakia in the Euro 2020 play off semi-final, with extra time and penalties, the last of which he hit the bar with to see the home side through as 5-3 winners of the shoot-out.
Serge Aurier got 90 minutes playing time as captain for Ivory Coast in the 1-1 away draw in Belgium tonight.
- FORMER PLAYERS : – Defender Chris Gunter has left Reading on a free transfer to join Charlton Athletic.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Spurs may offer Cameron Carter-Vickers in part exchange for Swansea City central defender Joe Rodon it has been claimed today.
- INTRENATIONALS : – Ryan Sessegnon was a 77th minute substitute for England Under-21s in their 3-3 away draw against Andorra Under-21s, with Oliver Skipp an unused substitute.
Sergio Reguilon played the first half of Spain’s 0-0 friendly draw in Portugal tonight.
Hugo Lloris was an unused substitute as France beat Ukraine 7-1 in a home friendly tonight.
- FORMER PLAYERS : – Former Spurs left back and Assistant Manager Chris Hughton is back in football, having been appointed as the new manager of Nottingham Forest.
- INTERNATIONALS : – Giovani Lo Celso has withdrawn from the Argentina squad with a thigh injury.
- TRANSFER RUMORUS : – Antonio Rudiger turned down a loan move to Tottenham from Chelsea because he feared a backlash from Stamford Bridge fans, even though he is said to have held positive talks with Jose Mourinho on the phone.
- OTHER NEWS : – Sabri Lamouchi was sacked as Nottingham Forest manager today … manager Gerhard Stuber left Barnsley to take over at New York Red Bulls today …
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY
- MOVES OUT : –
Ryan Sessegnon has moved to Hoffenheim for the remainder of the season.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Everton were said to be interested in signing Paulo Gazzaniga, who has dropped to the number three keeper at Tottenham, following Joe Hart‘s signing. Liverpool are also touted as having an interest in buying the Argentine keeper.
Prior to signing Oscar Vicinius, Spurs are reported to have made a move for Olympique Lyonnais forward Moussa Dembele. The French club turned down the approach, even though it was thought that the player might have welcomed the move back to the Premier League, where he had played previously with Fulham.
Spurs are in negotiations with Swansea City about buying Welsh international central defender Joe Rodon, who the Swans rate at £18 million, while Spurs are looking to pay nearer £7 million. As an EFL player, the transfer can be completed up until 16th October.
Sky Sports claim that Tottenham also have their eyes on another central defender from the EFL, without knowing who it might be, but indicated that it might be in addition to the Rodon deal, if Spurs can find some common ground with Swansea City.
Danny Rose was linked with interest from FC Porto about a loan move, but nothing materialised.
Tottenham were rumoured to have made an enquiry about Manchester City central defender John Stones, but the player didn’t want to move to London.
Hertha Berlin were linked with a rumoured move for Moussa Sissoko.
There was a story that Daniel Levy was offered Christian Eriksen on a free loan, with Internazionale paying half of his wages until the end of the season.
- INTERNATIONALS : – Two Spurs players have withdrawn from their respective international squads because of injury, with Japhet Tanganga pulling out of the England Under-23 squad and Steven Bergwijn unable to join the Dutch squad.
- STORY OF THE DAY – A lot has been made of Arsenal making Gunnersaurus redundant, but I thought that he was extinct about 65 million years ago.
- STORY OF THE DAY 2 – Another heavyweight ex-Gooner who is a bit of a dinosaur was today set free after his club agreed to terminate his contract, leaving Jack Wilshere looking for a new medical room to inhabit.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham beat Manchester United 6-1 at Old Trafford this afternoon. Match Report.
- TRANSFER : – Juan Foyth has joined Villarreal on a season long loan, but signed a new contract stretching until 2023 before he left for Spain.
- SIGNING : – Spurs have signed former Arsenal Under-23 defender Tobi Omole, who had been on trial with Tottenham. He has a one year deal and is eligible for the Premier League squad, but will mainly play in the Under-23s.
- TEAM NEWS : – Heung-Min Son is included in the squad that travelled North today to play Manchester United tomorrow. A late decision will be taken on his participation in the match.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Ryan Sessegnon is expected in Germany tomorrow to have a medical ahead of a season long loan at Hoffenheim.
Tottenham are said to be pushing for a deal to sign Juventus central defender Merih Demiral, although some reports claim that Antontio Rudiger favours a move to Tottenham on loan from Chelsea, as he wants to stay in London rather than join AC Milan or Barcelona. Tottenham are still hoping to come to an agreement with Internazionale to sign Milan Skriniar.
It is reported that Juan Foyth is set to move to Villarreal on loan, with an option to buy him next summer at the price of £13.6 million.
Paris Saint Germain are thought to be ready to make another offer to take Dele Alli on loan for the season after being rejected by Spurs yesterday.
- UNDER-23s : – Goals from Jack Clarke and Dilan Markanday earned Spurs Under-23s a 2-1 home win against South Coast Big Club in the Premier League 2 this morning.
- UNDER-18s : – Spurs Under 18s took on Fulham this morning at Hotspur Way and won 3-0 in the Premier Under-18 League thanks to goals from Yago Santiago, Dale Scarlett and Estonian debutant Maksim Paskotsi.
- EUROPA LEAGUE : – The draw for the group stage of the Europa League has been made in Nyon, Switzerland. Tottenham were the seeded team in Group J and will play PFC Ludogorets 1945 of Bulgaria, Austrian side LASK and Royal Antwerp (Belgium).
The schedule for the Group games is …
22 October – LASK (home)
29 October – Royal Antwerp (away)
5 November – Ludogorets (away)
26 November – Ludogorets (home)
3 December – LASK (away)
10 December – Royal Antwerp (home)
- SIGNING : – Benfica striker Carlos Vinicius has completed his loan move to Tottenham on a season long loan with an option to buy next summer. He will wear the number 45 shirt.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Manchester United was apparently Gareth Bale‘s preferred destination to leave Real Madrid for, but Chief Executive Ed Woodward kept him waiting so long that he decided to return to Tottenham.
Spurs allegedly offered Juan Foyth as part of the deal to bring Carlos Vinicius to the club. Alternatively, Foyth was offered in exchange for Samuel Umtiti of Barcelona, but the deal never came to anything. Benfica have announced on their website that the striker has left to join Spurs on a season long loan costing €3 million, but nothing has come out of N17 yet. That might come on Monday. The Portuguese club said that there is an option to buy him for €45 million, which would have the loan fee deducted if Tottenham went ahead with the purchase.
Cameron Carter-Vickers is a target for Luton Town, Swansea City and AFC Bournemouth.
With it looking likely that Ryan Sessegnon will go out on loan for the season, Glasgow Celtic have dropped out of the chase for the winger, but Hoffenheim, RB Leipzig and Hertha Berlin are keen to take him to Germany.
It is rumoured that Tottenham have told the agent of Arkadiusz Milik that they want to sign him next summer from SSC Napoli on a free transfer.
Tottenham are said to have rejected Paris Saint Germain’s £3 million offer to take Dele Alli on loan for the remainder of the season.
- FIXTURE CHANGES : – The following matches have been moved to accommodate Sky Sports TV’s live coverage of them …
Manchester United (away) Sunday 4th October; kick-off 16.30
West Ham United (home) Sunday 18 October; kick-off 16.30
Burnley (away) Monday 26 October; kick-off 20.oopm
- UNDER-21 INTERNATIONALS : – Japhet Tanganga, Ryan Sessegnon and Oliver Skipp are all included in the England Under-21 squad to play Andorra and Turkey in the international break.
- FORMER PLAYERS : – Ex-reserves defender William Troost-Ekong has left Udinese to join their sister club Watford. Another Development squad player – striker Keanan Bennetts – has joined Ipswich Town on loan for the season from Borussia Moenchengladbach.
- FIRST TEAM : – Tottenham beat Maccabi Haifa 7-2 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tonight in the play-off for the group stages. Match Report.
- LEAGUE CUP : – Tottenham have been drawn away to Stoke City in the quarter-finals of the League Cup, with the game to be played in the week starting December 21st.
- TRANSFER RUMOURS : – Paris Saint Germain are reported to have had a £1.5 million loan offer for Dele Alli rejected by Spurs.
Internazionale are saying that they do not want to sell Milan Skriniar in this transfer window, but if Spurs get closer to their asking price they may be persuaded to sell the Slovakian defender during “showdown talks” reportedly set for Saturday according to the Daily Express.
Tottenham are believed to be closing in on a loan deal for Carlos Vinicius from Benfica, with a £36 million option to buy him next summer. The player’s loan is reportedly agreed and he will fly to England for his medical tomorrow.
Olympique Lyonnais are interested in signing Serge Aurier, but he is not keen on the move.
Spurs are reported to have made a season-long loan bid for Antonio Rudiger, with an option to buy him at the end of the loan, but Chelsea want him to sign a one year contract extension before the loan goes ahead.
- INTERNATIONALS : – England have included Eric Dier, Harry Winks and Harry Kane in the squad for the upcoming friendly with Wales and Nations League matches against Belgium and Denmark.
Previous White Hot Lines